1. Kim, H., Kim, J. and An, D. (2009) Development of
integrated system for progressive collapse analysis of
building structures considering dynamic effects.
Advances in Engineering Software, 40(1), 1–8.
2. Ricles, J., Sause, R., Peng, S. and Lu, L. (2002)
Experimental evaluation of earthquake resistant
posttensioned steel connections. Journal of Structural
Engineering, 128(7), 850-859.
3. Filiatrault, A., Restrepo, J. and Christopoulos C. (2004)
Development of self-centering earthquake resisting
systems. 13th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering,
4. McKenna, F., Fenves, G. and Scott, M. (2013) Open
System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation.
Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center,
University of California, Berkeley CA. Available:
5. Garlock, M., Sause, R. and Ricles, J. (2007) Behavior
and design of posttensioned steel frame systems.
Journal of Structural Engineering, 133(3), 389-399.
6. Garlock, M., Ricles, J., and Sause, R. (2003) Cyclic
load tests and analysis of bolted top-and-seat angle
connections. Journal of Structural Engineering,
7. Kim, H. and Christopoulos, C. (2009) Seismic design
procedure and seismic response of post-tensioned selfcentering steel frames. Earthquake Engineering and
Structural Dynamics, 38(3), 355–376.
8. Inanloo, N. (2015) Influences of Post-Tensioned
Connection and Infill Walls on Progressive Collapse of
Buildings. M.Sc. Dissertation, International institute of
earthquake engineering and seismology, Tehran (in
9. Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design
of Buildings, Standard No. 2800 (2005) 3rd Edition.
10. Building national regulations, section 10th: design and
construction of steel buildings, office of building
national regulations, 2010 (in Persian).
11. Dobossy, M., Garlock, M, and VanMarcke, E. (2006)
Comparison of two self-centering steel moment frame
modeling techniques: explicit gap models, and nonlinear rotational spring models. 4
Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Taipei, 101.
12. Garlock, M., Ricles, J. and Sause, R. (2004)
Experimental studies on full-scale post-tensioned steel
moment connections. 13th World Conf. on Earthquake
Engineering, Vancouver, 2514.
13. GSA (2003) Progressive Collapse Analysis and
Design Guidelines for New Federal Office
Buildings and Major Modernization Projects.
General Service Administration, U.S.
14. Building national regulations, section 6: loads on
buildings, office of building national regulations, 2010