1. Bârnaure, M., Ghiţă, A.M., Stoica, D.N. (2016)
Seismic performance of masonry-infilled RC frames.
Urbanism, Architecture, Constructions, 7(3), 1-10.
2. Noorifard, A., Mehdizadeh Saradj, F. and
Tabeshpour, M.R. (2017) Preventing undesirable
seismic behavior of infill walls in design process.
Urbanism, Architecture, Constructions, 8(1).
3. Tabeshpour, M.R., Karimi, K., Kalatjari, V.R.
(2011) Surveying of interaction between concrete
frames and masonry infill walls. 6
th Conference of
Civil Engineering, Iran, Semnan (in Persian).
4. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
(2000) Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic
Rehabilitation of Buildings. Report No. FEMA 356,
FEMA, Washington, D.C.
5. ATC (1996) Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of
Concrete Buildings. ATC-40 Report, Applied
Technology Council, Redwood City, California, USA.
6. Karimi, K. (2010) The Study of Requirements of
Determining Behavior Coefficient of Concrete
Structures with MIW. M.Sc. Thesis, University of
Shahrood, Supervisors: Tabeshpour, M.R.,
KlaatJary, V.R. (in Persian).
7. Tabeshpour, M.R. (2009) Seismic Retrofitting of
Masonry Infilled Frame. Fadak Issatis Publisher,
Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
8. Mallick, D.V. and Severn, R.T. (1967) The Behavior
of Infilled Frames under Static Loading. The
Institution of Civil Engineers, Proceedings, 39, 639-
9. Goodman, R.E., Taylor, R.L., Brekke, T.L. (1968) A
model for the mechanics of jointed rock. ASCE, Div.,
10. Mallick, D.V. and Garg, R.P. (1971) Effect of
openings on the lateral stiffness of infilled frames.
Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, 49,
11. Koset, E.G. et al. (1974) Non-linear dynamic
analysis of frames with filler panels. Am. Soc. Civ.
Engrs, J. Struct. Div., 100, 743-757.
12. King, G.J.W. and Pandey P.C. (1978) The analysis
of infilled frames using finite elements. Proc. Instn.
Civ. Engrs., Part 2, 65, 749-760.
13. Liauw, T.C. and Kawn, K.H. (1984) New
development in research of infilled frames. Proc. 8th
World Conf. on Earthq. Engng., San Francisco, 4,
14. Rivero, C.E. and Walker, W.H. (1984) An analytical
study of the interaction of frames and infill masonry
walls. Proc. 8th World Conf. on Earthq. Engng., San
Francisco, 4, 591-598.
15. Shing, P.B. and Mehrabi, A.B. (2002) Behaviour and
analysis of masonry-infilled frames. Progress in
Structural Engineering and Materials, 4(3), 320-331.
16. Holmes, M. (1963) Combined Loading on Infilled
Frames. Proceeding of the Institution of Civil
Engineers, 25, 31-38.
17. Stafford-Smith, B.S. (1962) Lateral Stiffness of
Infilled Frames. Journal of Structural Division,
ASCE, 88, 183-199.
18. Mainstone, R.J. (1971) On the stiffness and strengths
of infilled frames, Proceedings, Institution of Civil
Engineers, Supplement IV, 57-90.
19. Kadir, M.R.A. (1974) The Structural Behavior of
Masonry Infill Panels Framed Structures. University
of Edinburgh, Ph.D. Thesis.
20. Sattar, S. and Liel, A.B. (2010) Seismic performance
of reinforced concrete frame structures with and
without masonry infill walls. 9
th US National and
10th Canadian Conference on Earthquake
Engineering, Toronto, Canada.
21. Ram Krishna, M., Rajen, D. (2015) Structural
Response Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frame
with Unreinforced Masonry Infill Walls.
International Conference on Recent Innovation in
Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development
22. Chrysostomou, C.Z. (1991) Effect of Degrading
Infill Walls on the Nonlinear Seismic Response of
Two-Dimensional Steel Frames. Ph.D. Dissertation,
Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.
23. Polyakov, S.V. (1960) On the Interaction between
masonry filler walls and enclosing frame when
loaded in the plane of the wall. Translations in
Earthquake Engineering, Research Institute,
24. Guideline No. 360 (2006) Guideline for Seismic
Retrofit of Existing Buildings, No. 360 (in Persian).
25. Tabeshpour, M.R. (2009) Handbook series, No.18,
Masonry Infill Walls in Structural Frames. Fadak
Isatis Publishing Co. (in Persian).
26. Elwood, K.J., and Moehle, J.P. (2005a) Drift
Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Columns with
Light Transverse Reinforcement. Earthquake
Spectra, 21(1), 71-89.
27. Elwood, K.J., and Moehle, J.P. (2005b) Axial
capacity model for shear-damaged columns. ACI
Structural Journal, 102(4), 578-587.
28. Basha, S., Kaushik, H. (2016) Behavior and failure
mechanisms of masonry-infilled RC frames (in lowrise buildings) subject to lateral loading. Engineering
Structures, 111, 233-245.
29. Schwarz, S., Hanaor, A., Yankelevsky, D.Z. (2015)
Experimental response of reinforced concrete frames
with AAC masonry infill walls to in-plane cyclic
loading. Structures, 3, 306-319.
30. Shing, P., Stavridis, A. (2014) Analysis of seismic
response of masonry-infilled RC frames through
collapse. ACI Structural Journal, 297, 1-20.
31. Seismic Design of Concrete Structure, chapter 9 (in
32. Research Centre of Ministry of Housing (2005) The
Standard of Structure Design Against Earthquake
(Standard 2800-84), Third Edition, Standing
Committee of revising the Standard of buildings
design against earthquake, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).