1. Hoshiba, M. (1993) Separation of scattering attenuation and intrinsic absorption in Japan using the Multiple Lapse Time Window Analysis of full seismogram envelope. J. Geophys. Res., 98, 15809–15824.
2. Sato, H. and Fehler, M. (1998) Seismic Wave Propagation and Scattering in the Heterogeneous Earth. Springer, New York.
3. Lay, T. and Wallace, T.C. (1995) Modern Global Seismology. Academic Press, San Diego, California.
4. Aki, K. and Chouet, B. (1975) Origin of Coda Waves: Source, Attenuation and Scattering Effects. J. Geophys. Res., 80, 3322–3342.
5. Castro, R.R., Rebollar, C.J., Inzunza, L., Orozco, L., Sanchez, J., Galvez, O., Farfán, F.J., and Méndez, I. (1997) Direct body-wave Q estimates in northern Baja California, Mexico. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 103(1), 33-38.
6. Castro, R.R., Monachesi, G., Mucciarelli, M., Trojani, L., and Pacor, F. (1999) P-and S-wave attenuation in the region of Marche, Italy. Tectonophysics, 302(1-2), 123-132.
7. Chung, T.W. and Sato, H. (2001) Attenuation of high-frequency P and S waves in the crust of southeastern South Korea. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 91, 1867-1874.
8. Kumar, N., Parvez, I.A., and Virk, H.S. (2005) Estimation of coda wave attenuation for NW Himalayan region using local earthquakes. Phys. of the Earth and Planet. Int., 151, 243–258.
9. Ortega, R., and González, M. (2007) Seismic wave attenuation and source excitation in La Paz-Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, and Mexico. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 97, 545–556.
10. Mahood, M., Hamzehloo, H., and Doloei, G.J. (2009) Attenuation of high frequency P and S waves in the crust of the East-Central Iran. Geophys. J. Int., 179(3), 1669-1678.
11. Rahimi, H., Hamzehloo, H., and Kamalian, N. (2010) Estimation of Coda and Shear Wave Attenuation in the Volcanic Area in SE Sabalan Mountain, NW Iran. Acta Geophysica, 58, 244-268.
12. Farrokhi, M., Hamzehloo, H., Rahimi, H., and Allamehzadeh, M. (2015) Estimation of coda‐wave attenuation in the central and eastern Alborz, Iran. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 105(3), 1756-1767.
13. Farrokhi, M., Hamzehloo, H., Rahimi, H., and Allamehzadeh, M. (2016) Separation of intrinsic and scattering attenuation in the crust of central and eastern Alborz region, Iran. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 253, 88-96.
14. Ahmadzadeh, S., Parolai, S., Javan Doloei, G., and Oth, A. (2017) Attenuation characteristics, source parameters and site effects from inversion of S waves of the March 31, 2006 Silakhor aftershocks, Annals of Geophysics, 60(6), 1-15, doi: 10.4401/ag-7520.
15. Aghanabati, A. (2003) Geology of Iran. Tehran, Geological Survey of Iran (in Persian).
16. Berberian, M., Qureshi, M., Shoja Taheri, J., and Talebian, M. (1999) In-depth research and study of seismicity and earthquake-fault risk in Mashhad-Neishabour area. Geological Survey of Iran, Report, No. 72 (in Persian).
17. Ambraseys, N.N. and Melville, C.P. (1982) A History of Persian Earthquakes, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
18. Hessami, Kh. (2008) Seismic Hazard Analysis and Geotechnical Studies of Imam Reza (PUH) Holy Shrine Report: Seismotectonic Section. International Institute Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
19. Berberian, M. and Ghorashi, M. (1989) Report of tectonic seismic surveys, earthquake risk - fault and engineering of Neishabour thermal power plant project, Ministry of Energy, Electrical Engineering Services Company (Moshnir) (in Persian).
20. Forootan, M. and Kheirollahi, H. (2014) Map of fundamental magnetic faults in Iran, scale 1:2500000. Geological Survey of Iran (in Persian).
21. Sheykh-ol-Islami, M.R., Javadi, H.R., Asadi Sarshar, M., Agha Hosseni, A., Koohpima, M., and Vahdati Daneshmand, B. (2013) Encyclopedia of Iranian faults. Geological Survey of Iran (in Persian).
22. Berberian, M. (1981) Towards a Paleogeography and tectonic evolution of Iran. Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, 18(11), 1764-1776.
23. Torshizian, H. (2000) Geological Sheet Map of Chenaran with Scale of 1/100000. Geological Survey of Iran (in Persian).
24. Scott Phillips, W. and Keiiti, A. (1986) Site amplification of coda waves from local earthquakes in central California. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 76(3), 627-648.
25. Zafarani, H., Rahimi, M., Noorzad, A., Hassani, B., and Khazaei, B. (2015) Stochastic simulation of strong motion records from the 2012 Ahar-Varzaghan dual earthquakes, northwest of Iran. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 105(3), 1419-1434.
26. Campbell, K.W., Eeri, M., and Bozorgnia, Y. (2014) NGA-West2 ground motion model for the average horizontal components of PGA, PGV, and 5% -damped linear acceleration response spectra. Earthquake Spectra, 30(1), 1-38.
27. Chiou, B.S.J. and Youngs, R.R. (2014) Update of the Chiou and Youngs NGA model for the average horizontal component of peak ground motion and response spectra. Earthquake Spectra, 30(3), 1117-1153.
28. Boore, D.M., Stewart, J., Seyhan, E., and Atkinson, G.M. (2014) NGA-West2 equations for predicting response spectral accelerations for shallow crustal earthquakes. Earthquake Spectra, 30(2), 1057-1086.
29. Roecker, SW., Tucker, B, King, J., and Hatzfeld, D. (1982) Estimates of Q in Central Asia as a function of frequency and depth using the coda of locally recorded earthquakes. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 72, 129-149.