1. Somerville, P.G. (1998) Development of an improved representation of near fault ground motions. SMIP98 Seminar on Utilization of Strong-Motion Data, 15.
2. Ambraseys, N.N. and Douglas, J. (2003) Near-field horizontal and vertical earthquake ground motions. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 23(1), 1-18.
3. Memarpour, M., Ghodrati Amiri, Gh., Razeghi, H.R., and Akbarzadeh, M. (2016) Characteristics of horizontal and vertical near-field ground motions and investigation of their effects on the dynamic response of bridges. Journal of Rehabilitation in Civil Engineering, 4(2), 10-28.
4. Krawinkler, H. and Alavi, B. (1998) Development of improved design procedures for near-fault ground motions. SMIP98 Seminar on Utilization of Strong-Motion Data, 15.
5. Hall, F., Heaton, T., Halling, M., and Wald, D.J. (1995) Near-source ground motion and its effects on flexible buildings. Earthquake Spectra, 11(4), 569-605.
6. Archila, M. (2014) Directionality Effects of Pulse-Like Near Field Ground Motions on Seismic Response of Tall Buildings. Diss. University of British Columbia.
7. Alavi, B. and Krawinkler, H. (2004) Behavior of moment‐resisting frame structures subjected to near‐fault ground motions. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 33(6), 687-706.
8. Calugaru, V. and Panagiotou, M. (2012) Response of tall cantilever wall buildings to strong pulse type seismic excitation. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 41(9), 1301-1318.
9. Molina Hutt, C., Almufti, I., Willford, M., and Dierlein, G.G. (2015) Seismic loss and downtime assessment of existing tall steel-framed buildings and strategies for increased resilience. Journal of Structural Engineering, 142(8), 415-425.
10. Kohrangi, M., Vamvatsikos, D., and Bazzurro, P. (2018) Pulse‐like versus non‐pulse‐like ground motion records: spectral shape comparisons and record selection strategies. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 48(1), 46-64.
11. Moehle, J., Bozorgnia, Y., Jayaram, N., Jones, P., Rahnama, M., Shome, N., Tuna, Z., Wallace, J., and Zareian, F. (2011) Case Studies of the Seismic Performance of Tall Buildings Designed by Alternative Means. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center College of Engineering University of California, Berkeley PEER Report 5.
12. International Code Council (2006) International Building Code, Falls Church, VA.
13. LATBSDC (2008) An Alternative Procedure for Seismic Analysis and Design of Tall Buildings Located in the Los Angeles Region. Los Angeles Tall Buildings Structural Design Council, Los Angeles, CA.
14. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (2010) Guidelines for Performance-Based Seismic Design of Tall Buildings. College of Engineering, University of California, CA.
15. ACI Committee 363 (1992) State-of-the-Art Report in High Strength Concrete. American Concrete Institute.
16. ASCE (2006) Minimum Designs Loads for Buildings and other Structures. ASCE/SEI 7-05, American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, Virginia.
17. Baker, J.W. (2007) Quantitative classification of near-fault ground motions using wavelet analysis. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 97(5), 1486-1501.