1. Magnussa, N.M. and Morrill, K. (2008) Fast running model for the residual capacity of steel columns damaged by blast and fragment loads. Proceedings of the 79th Shock and Vibration Symposium, Orlando, FLorida.
2. Baker, J.F., Williams, E.L., and Lax, D. (1948) The design of framed buildings against high-explosive bombs. The Civil Engineer in War: A Symposium of Papers on War-Time Engineering Problems, 3, 80-112.
3. Ngo, T., Mendis, P., Gupta, A., and Ramsay, J. (2007) Blast loading and blast effects on structures-an overview. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering. 7(S1), 76-91.
4. Mills, C. (1987) The design of concrete structure to resist explosions and weapon effects. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Concrete for Hazard Protections, Edinburgh, UK. 61-73.
5. Son, J., Astaneh-Asl, A., and Rutner, M. (2005) Performance of bridge decks subjected to blast load. The 6th Japanese-German Bridge Symposium, Munich, Germany, 29(1), 9.
6. Luccioni, B.M. and Luege, M. (2006) Concrete pavement slab under blast loads. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 32(8), 1248-1266.
7. Shi, Y., Hao, H., and Li, Z.-X. (2008) Numerical derivation of pressure–impulse diagrams for prediction of RC column damage to blast loads. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 35(11), 1213-1227.
8. Luccioni, B., Ambrosini, R., and Danesi, R. (2004) Analysis of building collapse under blast loads. Engineering Structures, 26(1), 63-71.
9. Hao, H., Wu, C., Li, Z., and Abdullah, A. (2006) Numerical analysis of structural progressive collapse to blast loads. Transactions of Tianjin University, 31-34.
10. Hao, H. (2010) A simple numerical approach to predict structure responses to blast loading. The First International Conference of Protective Structures, Manchester, UK.
11. Li, J. and Hao, H. (2011) A two-step numerical method for efficient analysis of structural response to blast load. International Journal of Protective Structures. 2(1), 103-126.
12. Kamgar, R. and Shams, G.R. (2018) Effect of blast load in nonlinear dynamic response of the buckling restrained braces core. The Scientific Journal of Passive Defence Science and Technology, 9(1), 107-118.
13. Tavakoli, R., Kamgar, R., and Rahgozar, R. (2018) The best location of belt truss system in tall buildings using multiple criteria subjected to blast loading. Civil Engineering Journal, 4(6), 1338-1353.
14. Boheiraee, M., Biglari, M., and Ashayeri , I. (2015) Numerical assessment of explicit dynamic analysis of structures in severe loading (case study of three concrete slabs). Bulletin of Earthquake Science and Engineering, 2, 13-23 (in Persian).
15. Amini, M., Shojaee, S., and Rostami, S. (2015) Inelastic dynamic analysis of structures under blast loads using generalized B-Spline method. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 16(2), 183-202.
16. Habibi, A.R. and Khaledy, N. (2015) Evaluating rectangular loading pattern in nonlinear analysis of composite bridges under blast. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 26(2), 67-84.
17. Khaledy, N., Habibi, A., and Memarzadeh, P. (2018) A Comparison between different techniques for optimum design of steel frames subjected to blast. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, 15(9), e106.
18. Khaledy, N., Habibi, A., and Memarzadeh, P. (2019) Minimum weight and drift design of steel moment frames subjected to blast. International Journal of Optimization In Civil Engineering, 9(1), 39-63.
19. Kamgar, R. and Khatibinia, M. (2017) Multi-objective optimization design of tuned mass damper system subjected to critical excitation. Modares Civil Engineering Journal, 17(4), 153-164.
20. Kamgar, R., Khatibinia, M., and Khatibinia, M. (2019) Optimization criteria for design of tuned mass dampers including soil–structure interaction effect. International Journal of Optimization In Civil Engineering, 9(2), 213-232.
21. Kamgar, R., Samea, P., and Khatibinia, M. (2018) Optimizing parameters of tuned mass damper subjected to critical earthquake. The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 27(7), e1460.
22. Khatibinia, M., Gholami, H., and Kamgar, R. (2018) Optimal design of tuned mass dampers subjected to continuous stationary critical excitation. International Journal of Dynamics and Control, 6(3), 1094-1104.
23. Akehashi, H. and Takewaki, I. (2019) Optimal viscous damper placement for elastic-plastic MDOF structures under critical double impulse. Frontiers in Built Environment, 5, 1-17.
24. Hamaguchi, H., Wake, T., Yamamoto, M. and Kikuchi, M. (2019) Practical application of lead rubber bearings with fail‐safe mechanism. Japan Architectural Review, 2(3), 323-339.
25. Furtmüller, T., Di Matteo, A., Adam, C., and Pirrotta, A. (2019) Base-isolated structure equipped with tuned liquid column damper: an experimental study. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 116, 816-831.
26. Jahanshahi, M.R., Rahgozar, R., and Malekinejad, M. (2012) A simple approach to static analysis of tall buildings with a combined tube-in-tube and outrigger-belt truss system subjected to lateral loading. International Journal of Engineering, 25(3), 289-299.
27. Kamgar, R. and Rahgozar, R. (2017) Determination of optimum location for flexible outrigger systems in tall buildings with constant cross section consisting of framed tube, shear core, belt truss and outrigger system using energy method. Inter-national Journal of Steel Structures, 17(1), 1-8.
28. Malekinejad, M. and Rahgozar, R. (2011) Free vibration analysis of tall buildings with outrigger-belt truss system. Earthquakes and Structures, 2(1), 89-107.
29. Mohammadnejad, M. and Haji Kazemi, H. (2017) Dynamic response analysis of a combined system of framed tubed, shear core and outrigger-belt truss. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 18(8), 1211-1228.
30. Rahgozar, P. (2020) Free vibration of tall buildings using energy method and Hamilton's Principle. Civil Engineering Journal, 6(5), 945-953.
31. Asher, J., Young, R.P., and Ewing, R. (1996) Seismic isolation design of the San Bernardino country medical center replacement project. Journal of Structural Design of Tall Buildings, 5, 265-279.
32. Inaudi. J.A. and Kelly, J.M. (1993) Optimum damping in linear isolation systems. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 22(7), 583-598.
33. Ramallo, J., Johnson, E., and Spencer Jr, B. (2002) “Smart” base isolation systems. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 128(10), 1088-1099.
34. Schmitendorf, W.E., Jabbari, F., and Yang, J.N. (1994) Robust control techniques for buildings under earthquake excitation. Earthquake En-gineering and Structural Dynamics, 23, 539-552.
35. Mondal, P.D., Ghosh, A., and Chakraborty, S. (2014) Fluid viscous damper in mitigation of structural vibration effect due to underground blast. International Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity, 8(4), 273-290.
36. Mondal, P.D., Ghosh, A.D. and Chakraborty, S. (2017) Performances of various base isolation systems in mitigation of structural vibration due to underground blast induced ground motion. International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 17(04), 1750043.
37. Kangda, M.Z. and Bakre, S. (2018) The effect of LRB parameters on structural responses for blast and seismic loads. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 43(4), 1761-1776.
38. Kangda, M.Z. and Bakre, S. (2019) Positive-phase blast effects on base-isolated structures. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 44(5), 4971-4992.
39. Zhang, R. and Phillips, B.M. (2016) Performance and protection of base-isolated structures under blast loading. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 142(1), 04015063.
40. Bangash, T. (2006) Explosion-Resistant Buildings: Design, Analysis, and Case Studies. Springer Science & Business Media.
41. Soong, T.T. and Dargush, G.F. (1998) Passive Energy Dissipation Systems in Structural Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
42. Sepehri, A. (2017) Analysis and design of seismic dampers and isolators based on ASCE7-10 in SAP2000, Prform 3D and OpenSees. Civil Science, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
43. AASHTO (1999) Guide Specifications for Seismic Isolation Design. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington, USA.
44. FEMA 451 (2006) NEHRP Recommended Provisions: Design Examples Building Seismic Safety Council for the Federal Emergency Management Agency of the Department of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.
45. ASCE/SEI 7-10 (2010) Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures. American Society of Civil Engineers, USA.
46. FEMA 356 (2000) Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings. Federal Emergency Management Agency, Virginia, USA.
47. FEMA P-1051 (2016) 2015 NEHRP Recommended Seismic Provisions: Design Examples. Prepared by the Building Seismic Safety Council of the National Institute of Building Sciences, Washington, DC.
48. Daryan, A.S. and Jalili, S. (2012) Blast and Impact Engineering with AUTODYN Applications. Daryan Engineers Publications, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
49. Lu, L.-Y., Lin, C.-C., and Lin, G.-L. (2013) Experimental evaluation of supplemental viscous damping for a sliding isolation system under pulse-like base excitations. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 332(8), 1982-1999.
50. Son, J. and Lee, H.-J. (2011) Performance of cable-stayed bridge pylons subjected to blast loading. Engineering Structures, 33(4), 1133-1148.