1. I.S. Code (2014) Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings. 4th Eddition, Standard.
2. Maeda, M., Nakano, Y., and Lee, K.S. (2004) Post-earthquake damage evaluation for R/C buildings based on residual seismic capacity. Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 1179.
3. Kurama, Y.C., Sause, R., Pessiki, S., and Lu, L.W. (2002) Seismic response evaluation of unbonded post-tensioned precast walls. Structural Journal, 99(5), 641-651.
4. Marriott, D., Pampanin, S., Bull, D., and Palermo, A. (2008) Dynamic Testing of Precast, Post-Tensioned Rocking Wall Systems With Alternative Dissipating Solutions.
5. Rahman, A.M. and Restrepo-Posada, J.I. (2000) Earthquake resistant precast concrete buildings: seismic performance of cantilever walls prestressed using unbonded tendons.
6. Kurama, Y., Pessiki, S., Sause, R., and Lu, L.W. (1999) Seismic behavior and design of unbonded post-tensioned precast concrete walls. PCI Journal, 44(3), 72-89.
7. Kurama, Y.C. (2000) Unbonded post-tensioned precast concrete walls with supplemental viscous damping. ACI Structural Journal, 97(4), 648-658.
8. Perez, F.J., Pessiki, S., and Sause, R. (2004) Seismic design of unbonded post-tensioned precast concrete walls with vertical joint connectors. PCI Journal, 49(1), 58-79.
9. Aaleti, S. and Sritharan, S. (2009) A simplified analysis method for characterizing unbonded post-tensioned precast wall systems. Engineering Structures, 31(12), 2966-2975.
10. Ahmad, A., Maslehuddin, M., and Al-Hadhrami, L.M. (2014) In situ measurement of thermal transmittance and thermal resistance of hollow reinforced precast concrete walls. Energy and Buildings, 84, 132-141.
11. Lu, X. and Wu, H. (2017) Study on seismic performance of prestressed precast concrete walls through cyclic lateral loading test. Magazine of Concrete Research, 69(17), 878-891.
12. Belleri, A., Schoettler, M.J., Restrepo, J.O.S.É., and Fleishman, R.B. (2014) Dynamic behavior of rocking and hybrid cantilever walls in a precast concrete building. American Concrete Institute.
13. Pothisiri, T., Chou, S., and Sektheera, C. (2016) Effect of polypropylene fibers and wire mesh on fire performance of precast concrete walls. ACI Structural Journal, 113(2).
14. Vaghei, R., Hejazi, F., Taheri, H., Jaafar, M.S., and Aziz, F.N.A.A. (2017) Development of a new connection for precast concrete walls subjected to cyclic loading. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 16(1), 97-117.
15. Nazari, M., Sritharan, S., and Aaleti, S. (2014) Shake table testing of unbonded post-tensioned precast concrete walls. Proceedings of the 10th National Conference in Earthquake Engineering. Anchorage, AK: Earthquake Engineering Research Institute.
16. Hassanli, R., ElGawady, M.A., and Mills, J.E. (2016) Force–displacement behavior of unbonded post-tensioned concrete walls. Engineering Structures, 106, 495-505.
17. Khanmohammadi, M. and Heydari, S. (2015) Seismic behavior improvement of reinforced concrete shear wall buildings using multiple rocking systems. Engineering Structures, 100, 577-589.
18. Zibaei, H. and Mokari, J. (2014) Evaluation of seismic behavior improvement in RC MRFs retrofitted by controlled rocking wall systems. The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 23(13), 995-1006.
19. Mazzoni, S., McKenna, F., Scott, M.H., and Fenves, G.L. (2006) Opensees Command Language Manual. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research (PEER) Center, 264.
20. Perez, F.J., Pessiki, S., and Sause, R. (2013) Experimental lateral load response of unbonded post-tensioned precast concrete walls. ACI Structural Journal, 110(6).
21. ACI (2008) Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-08) and Commentary. American Concrete Institute.
22. PEER (2006) NGA Database, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center. University of California, Berkeley, USA, http://peer.berkeley. edu/nga.
23. Pekelnicky, R. and Poland, C. (2012) ASCE 41-13: Seismic evaluation and retrofit of existing buildings. In SESOC 2012 Convention.