1. Dowding C.H. and Rozan A. (1978) Damage to rock tunnels from earthquake shaking. ASCE J. Geotech. Eng. Div., 104, 175-191.
2. Jing-Ming, W. and Litehiser, J.J. (1985) The distribution of earthquake damage to underground facilities during the 1976 Tang-Shan earthquake. Earthquake Spectra, 1, 741-757.
3. Sharma, S. and Judd, W.R. (1991) Underground opening damage from earthquakes. Eng. Geol., 30, 263-276.
4. Iida, H., Hiroto, T., Yoshida, N., and Iwafuji, M. (1996) Damage to Daikai subway station. Soils Found., 36, 283-300.
5. Power, M., Rosidi, D., Kaneshiro, J., Gilstrap, S., and Chiou, S. (1998) Summary and evaluation of procedures for the seismic design of tunnels. Final Report Task.
6. Chen, G., Wang, Z., Zuo, X., Du, X., and Gao, H. (2013) Shaking table test on the seismic failure characteristics of a subway station structure on liquefiable ground. Earthq Eng. Struct. Dyn., 42, 1489-1507.
7. Jiang, L., Chen, J., and Li, J. (2010) Seismic response of underground utility tunnels: shaking table testing and FEM analysis. Earthq. Eng. Eng. Vib., 9, 555-567.
8. Alielahi, H., Kamalian, M., Asgari Marnani, J., Jafari, M.K., and Panji, M. (2013) Applying a time-domain boundary element method for study of seismic ground response in the vicinity of embedded cylindrical cavity. Int. J. Civil Eng., 11, 45-54.
9. Alielahi, H., Kamalian, M., and Adampira, M. (2015) Seismic ground amplification by unlined tunnels subjected to vertically propagating SV and P waves using BEM. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 71, 63-79.
10. Alielahi, H. and Ramezani, M.S. (2016) Seismic Site amplification pattern caused by underground box-shaped structures. Bulletin of Earthquake Science and Engineering, 3, 55-71 (in Persian).
11. Alielahi, H. and Adampira, M. (2016) Seismic effects of two-dimensional subsurface cavity on the ground motion by BEM: amplification patterns and engineering applications. International Journal of Civil Engineering, 14, 233-251.
12. Panji, M., Kamalian, M., Marnani, J.A., and Jafari, M.K. (2013) Transient analysis of wave propagation problems by half-plane BEM. Geophysical Journal International, 194, 1849-1865.
13. Panji, M., Kamalian, M., Asgari Marnani, J., and Jafari, M.K. (2014) Antiplane seismic response from semi-sine shaped valley above embedded truncated circular cavity: a time-domain half-plane BEM. International Journal of Civil Engineering, Transaction B: Geotechnical Engineering, 12, 193-206.
14. Baziar, M.H., Moghadam, M.R., Kim, D.S., and Choo, Y.W. (2014) Effect of underground tunnel on the ground surface acceleration. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 44, 10-22.
15. Baziar, M.H., Ghalandarzadeh, A., and Moghadam, M.R. (1394) Tehran subway tunnel effect on the seismic response of the ground surface with linear soil behavior: an experimental and numerical study. Bulletin of Earthquake Science and Engineering, 3, 15-36.
16. Xu, Z., Du, X., Xu, C., Hao, H., and Bi, K. (2019) Numerical research on seismic response characteristics of shallow buried rectangular underground structure. Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., 116, 242-252.
17. Xu, Z., Du, X., Xu, C., Jiang, J., and Han, R. (2019) Simplified equivalent static methods for seismic analysis of shallow buried rectangular underground structures. Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., 121, 1-11.
18. Sun, Q., Dias, D., Guo, X., and Li, P. (2019) Numerical study on the effect of a subway station on the surface ground motion. Computers and Geotechnics, 111, 243-254.
19. Ma, C., Lu, D., Du, X., Qi, C., and Zhang, X. (2019) Structural components functionalities and failure mechanism of rectangular underground structures during earthquakes. Soil Dyn. Earthq. Eng., 119, 265-280.
20. Lu, C. and Hwang, J. (2019) Nonlinear collapse simulation of Daikai Subway in the 1995 Kobe earthquake: Necessity of dynamic analysis for a shallow tunnel. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 87, 78-90.
21. Tarinejad, R. and Damadipour, M. (2014) Modal identification of structures by a novel approach based on FDD-wavelet method. J. Sound Vibr., 333, 1024-1045.
22. Isari, M., Tarinejad, R., and Razavi, S. (2019) The effects of underground structure on the free field displacement under uniform and non-uniform excitation. Civil and Environmental Researches, 5(1), 61-75, doi: 10.22091/cer.2019.4760.1167.