1. Okabe, S. (1926) General theory of earth pressures. Journal of the Japanese Society of Civil Engineering (JSCE), 12(1), 123-134.
2. Mononobe, N. and Matsuo, H. (1929) 'On the determination of earth pressures during earthquakes'. In: Proceedings of the World Engineering Congress. Tokyo, 177-185.
3. Saran, S., Mittal, S., and Meenal, G. (2005) Pseudo Static Analysis of Nailed Vertical Excavations in Sands. Indian Geotechnical Journal, 35(4), 401-417.
4. Meenal, G., Saran, S., and Mittal, S. (2009) Pseudo-static Analysis of Soil Nailed Excavations. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 27(4), 571-583.
5. Mittal, S., Gupta, R.P., and Mittal, N. (2005) Housing Construction on Inclined Cuts. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), 6(4), 331-346.
6. Mittal, S. and Biswas A.K. (2006) River Bank Erosion Control by Soil Nailing. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 24(6), 1821−1833.
7. Fan, C.C. and Luo, J.H. (2008) Numerical Study on the Optimum Layout of Soil-nailed Slopes. Computers and Geotechnics, 35(4), 585–599.
8. Babu, G.L.S. and Singh, V.P. (2008) Numerical Analysis of Performance of Soil Nail Walls in Seismic Conditions. ISET Journal of Earthquake Technology, 45(1-2), 31−40.
9. Sengupta, A. and Giri, D. (2011) Dynamic Analysis of Soil Nailed Slope. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Ground Improvement, 164(4), 225-234.
10. Villalobos, F.A. and Oróstegui, P.L. (2017) Observations from a parametric study of the seismic design of soil nailing. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Ground Improvement, 171(2), 112-122.
11. Steedman, R. and X. Zeng (1990) The influence of phase on the calculation of pseudo-static earth pressure on a retaining wall. Geotechnique, 40(1), 103-112.
12. Nimbalkar, S. and Choudhury, D. (2007) Sliding stability and seismic design of retaining wall by pseudo-dynamic method for passive case. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 27(6), 497-505.
13. Choudhury, D. and Nimbalkar, S. (2005) Seismic passive resistance by pseudo-dynamic method. Geotechnique, 55(9), 699-702.
14. Bellezza, I., D'Alberto, D., and Fentini, R. (2012) Pseudo-dynamic approach for active thrust of submerged soils. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Geotechnical Engineering, 165(5), 321-333.
15. Sarangi, P. and Ghosh P. (2016) Seismic analysis of nailed vertical excavation using pseudo-dynamic approach. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 15(4), 621-631.
16. Bellezza, I. (2015) Seismic active earth pressure on walls using a new pseudo-dynamic approach. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 33(4), 795-812.
17. Kokane, A.K. Sawant, V.A. and Sahoo, J.P. (2020) Seismic stability analysis of nailed vertical cut using modified pseudo-dynamic method. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 137, 106294.
18. Tufenkjian, M.R., Vucetic, M. (2000) Dynamic failure mechanism of soil-nailed excavation models in centrifuge. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 126(3), 227-35.
19. Yazdandoust, M. (2017) Experimental study on seismic response of soil-nailed walls with permanent facing. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 98, 101-119.
20. Kramer, S.L. (1996) Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering. Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
21. Yuan, C. Peng, S. Zhang, Z., and Liu Z. (2006) Seismic wave propagating in Kelvin-Voigt homogeneous visco-elastic media. Sci. China, Ser. D Earth Sci., 49(2), 147-153.
22. Das, B.M. and Ramana, G.V. (2010) Principles of Soil Dynamics. Cengage Learning Engineering. Stamford. USA.
23. Lazarte, C.A. Elias, V. Espinoza, R.D., and Sabatini, P.J. (2003) Soil Nail Walls Geotechnical Engineering Circular No. 7, Report No. FHWA-IF-03-017, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC.
24. Lazarte, A.C., Robinson, H., Gomez, J.E., Baxter, A., Cadden, A., and Berg, R. (2015) Geotechnical Engineering Circular No. 7 Soil Nail Walls—Reference Manual. U.S. Dept. of Transportation Publication No. FHWA-NHI-14-007, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC.
25. Byrne, R.J., Cotton, D., Porterfield, J., Wolschlag, C., and Ueblacker, G. (1996) Manual for Design and Construction Monitoring of Soil Nail Wall. Report No. SA-96-069R, Federal Highway Administration, U.S.
26. Saran, S., Mittal, S., and Gosavi, M. (2005) Pseudo static analysis of nailed vertical excavations in sands. Indian Geotech. J., 35(4), 401-417.
27. Seed, H.B., Whitman, R.V. (1970) Design of earth retaining structures for dynamic loads. Proceedings of the Special Conference on Lateral Stresses in the Ground and Design of Earth Retaining Structures, 103-147.