1. Polito, C.P. (1999) The Effects of Non-Plastic and Plastic Fines on the Liquefaction of Sandy Soil. Ph.D. Thesis, University Libraries, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
2. Ghahremani, M., Ghalandarzadeh, A., and Moradi, M. (2006) Effect of plastic fines on cyclic resistance of saturated sands. J. Seismology and Earthquake Eng., 8(2), 71-80 (in Persian).
3. Miura, S., Kawamura, S., and Yagi, K. (1995) Liquefaction damage of sandy and volcanic grounds in the 1993 Hokkaido Nansei-Oki earthquake. Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engr. and Soil Dynamics. St. Louis, Missouri, 1, 193-196.
4. Ishihara, K. (1993) Liquefaction and flow failure during earthquakes. Geotechnique, 43(3), 351-415.
5. Tronsco, J.H. and Verdugo, R. (1985) Silt content and dynamic behavior of tailing sands. Proceedings, Twelfth International Conference on Soil Mech. and Found. Eng. San Francisco, USA, 1311-1314.
6. Yamamuro, J.A. and Lade, P.V. (1997) Effect of nonplastic fines on static liquefaction of sands. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 34, 918-928.
7. Chang, N.Y., Yeh, S.T., and Kaufman, L.P. (1982) Liquefaction potential of clean and silty sands. Proc. of the Third International Earthquake Microzonation Conference. Seattle, USA, 2, 1017-1032.
8. Koester, J.P. (1994) The influence of fine type and content on cyclic strength. Ground Failures under Seismic Conditions, Geotechnical Special Publication, ASCE, 44, 17-33.
9. Polito, C.P. and Martin, J.R. (2001) The effects of non-plastic fines on the liquefaction resistance of sands. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engr., 408-15.
10. Amini, F. and Qi, G.Z. (2000) Liquefaction testing of stratified silty sands. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engr., March, 208-17.
11. Maheshwari, B.K. and Patel, A.K. (2010) Effects of non-plastic silts on liquefaction potential of solani sand. Geotech Geol Eng., 28, 559-566, DOI 10.1007/s10706-010-9310-z.
12. Akhila, M., Rangaswamy, K., and Sankar, N. (2019) Effect of non-plastic fines on undrained response of fine sand. International Journal of GEOMATE, 16(54), 170-175.
13. Choobbasti, A.J., Selataneh, H., and petanlar, M.K. (2020) Effect of fines on liquefaction resistance of sand. Innovatlve Infrastructure Solutions, 5(87), https://doi.org/10.1007/s41062-020-00338-3.
14. Ghorbani, A., Eslami, A., and Moghadam, M.N. (2020) Effect of non-plastic silt on liquefaction susceptibility of marine sand by transparent laminar shear box in shaking table. International Journal of Geotechnical Eng., 14(5), 514-526, https://doi.org/10.1080/19386362.2020.1712532.
15. Swamy, K.R., Akhila, M., and Sankar, N. (2020) Effects of fines content and plasticity on liquefaction resistance of sands. Proc. Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Eng., doi: 10.1680/jgeen.19.00270.
16. ASTM D5311 (2013) Standard Test Method for Load Controolled Cyclic Triaxial Strength of Soil