1. Mansouri, M. and Moghadam, A.S. (2011) Laboratory and analytical study of the effect of viscous damper distribution on asymmetric structure behavior. Civil Engineering and Surveying Journal, 45(2), 233-245 (in Persian).
2. Yoshida, O. and Dyke, S.J. (2005) Response Control of Full-Scale Irregular Buildings Using Magnetorheological Dampers. Structural Engineer, 131(5).
3. Hartog, J.P.D. (2007) Mechanical Vibrations. Read Books.
4. Midha, A., Erdman, A., and Frohrib, D. (2010) An Approximate Method for the Dynamic Analysis of Elastic Linkages.
5. Zahrai, S. and Ghannadi-Asl, A. (2008) Seismic performance of TMDs in improving the response of MRF buildings. Scientia Iranica, 15, 21-33.
6. Dehghan-Niri, E., Zahrai, S.M., and Mohtat,A. (2010) Effectiveness-robustness objectives in MTMD system design: an evolutionary optimal design methodology. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 17(2), 218-236.
7. Mohammadi Ghazi, M., Rahimian, M., and Ghorbani, S.A. (2011) Provide A Rotating Massive Dampener with Adaptive Configuration. M.Sc. Thesies, Tehran University (in Persian).
8. Rezaei, E. and Sahab, M. (2010) Laboratory study paper effective parameters of a mass detector adjusted for a class one building model. 5th National Civil Engineering Conference, by the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (in Persian).
9. Warburton, G. (1982) Optimum absorber parameters for various combinations of response and excitation parameters. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 10(3), 381-401.
10. Hoang, N. and Warnitchai, P. (2005) Design of multiple tuned mass dampers by using a numerical optimizer. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 34, 125-144.
11. Sadek, F., Mohraz, B., Taylor, A.W. and Chung, R.M. (1997) A method of estimating the parameters of tuned mass dampers for seismic applications. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 26, 617-635.
12. ETABS Nonlinear Version 9.7.4. [Performance]. Computers and Structures, Inc., 1995.
13. SAP2000 ADVANCED 16.0.0. [Performance]. Computers and Structures, Inc., 1976-2013.
14. Road, Housing and Urban Development Reserch Center (April 2013) Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings, Standard No. 2800 (4th Edition) (in Persian).
15. National Building Regulations-Top Ten (Designing and Implementing Steel Buildings), National Bureau of Building Regulations, 2012 (in Persian).
16. Barzouei, J. and Moghadam, A.S. (2010) Torsion of asymmetric structures using friction dampers. 5th National Congress on Civil Engineering (in Persian).
17. Pourakbar Sharifi, N. and Rahimzade, F. (2011) Evaluation of a Proposed Torsional TMD in Controlling the Seismic Response of Asymmetric 3-D Steel Structural Models. M.Sc. Thesis, Sharif University (in Persian).
18. Mahdizade, M. and Ghahramanzade, F. (2012) Effect of Position and Mass Percentage of TMD Damper on Plan of Seismic Performance of Reinforced Concrete Structures. M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Abhar Branch (in Persian).
19. Beer, F.J., Johnston, E.R., and Mazurek, D. (2015) Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics, 11th Edition.
20. Office of Deputy for Strategic Supervision Department of Technical Affairs (2014) Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistant Design of Buildings, No. 360 (First Revision) (in Persian).
21. ATC (2009) Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors, FEMA P695. Applied Technology Council, California.
22. PEER Ground Motion Database, University of California, Berkeley, [Online]. Available: http://ngawest2.berkeley.edu/.