1. Pakbaz, M.C. and Yareevand, A. (2005) 2-D analysis of circular tunnel against earthquake loading. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 20(5), 411-417.
2. Mylonakis, G. and Gazetas, G. (2000) Seismic soil-structure interaction: beneficial or detrimental? Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 4(03), 277-301.
3. Wang, J.N. (1993) Seismic Design of Tunnels: A State-of-the-art Approach. Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade & Douglas, Inc. http://www.pbworld.com/ pdfs/publications/monographs/wang.pdf.
4. Penzien, J. (2000) Seismically induced racking of tunnel linings. Int. J. Earthquake Eng. Struct. Dyn., 29, 683-691.
5. Nath, S.K. and Thingbaijam, K.K.S. (2011) Assessment of seismic site conditions: a case study from Guwahati city, Northeast India. Pure and Applied Geophysics, 168(10), 1645-1668.
6. Baziar, M.H., Ghalandarzadeh, A., and Rabeti Moghadam, M. (2015) Tehran Subway Tunnel effect on the seismic response of the ground surface with linear soil behavior: an experimental and numerical study. Jornal of Earthquake Science and Engineering, 2(3), (in Persian).
7. Drucker D.C. and Prager W. (1952) Soil mechanics and plastic analysis for limit design. Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, 10(2), 157-165.
8. Lubliner, J., Oliver, J., Oller, S., and Onate, E. (1989) A plastic-damage model for concrete. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 25(3), 299-326.
9. Saedi Darian, A. and Arabzade, H. (2011) Abaqus Comprehensive Guide. Angize Press (in Persian).
10. Final Geotechnical Report of Kermanshah Subway, Line one (in Persian).
11. Chopra, A.K. (1995) Dynamics of Structures, Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering (B. Stenquist, Ed). United States of America: Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13-855214-2.
12. Hibbitt, Karlsson, and Sorensen (1998) ABAQUS/Standard: User's Manual (Vol. 1). Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen.