1. Pippard, A.J.S. (1936) The Mechanics of the Voussoir Arch. J. ICE., 4, 281-306.
2. Pippard, A.J.S. (1948) The approximate Estimation of Safe Loads on Masonry Bridges. Civil Engineer in War, 1, 365-372.
3. Kooharian, A. (1952) Limit Analysis of Voussoir (Segmental) Concrete Arches. Journal American Concrete Institute, 24, 317-328.
4. Heyman, J. (1966) The Stone Skeleton. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2, 249-279.
5. Towler, K.D.S. (1985) Application of Non-linear Finite Element Codes to Masonry Arches. Proc. 2nd International Conference on Civil and Structural Engineering Computing.
6. Crisfield, M.A. (1985) Finite Element and Mechanism Methods for the Analysis of Masonry and Brickwork Arches. Transport and Road Research Laboratory.
7. Cundall, P.A. and Strack, O.D.L. (1979) A discrete numerical model for granular assemblies. Geotechnique, 29(1), 47-65.
8. Shi, G.H. (1988) Discontinues Deformation Analysis – a New Numerical Model for the Statics and Dynamics of Block Systems. Ph.D. Thesis, University of California, Berkeley.
9. Owen, D., Peric, D., Petrinic, N., Smokes, C., and James, P. (1998) Finite discrete element models for assessment and repair of masonry structures. Proc. Second Int. Arch Bridge Conf. AA. Balkema, 173-180.
10. Melbourne, C., Gilbert, M., and Waggstaff, M. (1997) The collapse behavior of multi span brickwork arch bridges. Structural Engineer, 75, 297-304.
11. Thavalingam, A., Bicanic, N., Robinson, J., and Panniah, D. (2001) Computational Framework for discontinues modeling of masonry arch bridges. Computers and Structures, 79(19), 1821-1830.
12. Azevedo, J.O., Sincraian, G., and Lemos, J. (2000) Seismic behavior of blocky masonry structures. Earthquake Spectra, 16(2), 337-365.
13. Bicanic, N., Stirling, C., and Pearce, C.J. (2002) Discontinues modeling of structural Masonry. WCCM V, Fifth World Conference on Computational Mechanics, Vienna, Austria.
14. Caglayan, B.O., Ozakgul, K., Tezer, O., and Uzgider, E. (2011) Evaluation of a steel railway bridge for dynamic and seismic loads. Journal of Constructional Steel Research. 67(8), 1198-1211.
15. Milani, G. and Lourenco, P.B. (2012) 3D Non-linear behavior of masonry arch bridges. Computers and Structures, 110-111, 133-150.
16. Behnamfar, F. and Afshari, M. (2013) Collapse analysis and strengthening of stone Arch bridges against earthquake. International Journal of Architectural Heritage, 7(1), 1-25.
17. De Felice, G., De Santis, S., Lourenco, P.B., and Mendes, N. (2017) methods and challenges for the seismic assessment of historic masonry structures. International Journal of Architectural Heritage, 11(1), 143-160.
18. Gilbert, M. and Melbourne, C. (1994) Rigid block analysis of masonry structures. Structural Engineer, 72(21), 356-361.
19. Zampieri, P. (2014) Simplified Seismic Vulnerability Assessment of Masonry Arch Bridges. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Trento, Italy.
20. Saghafi, M.H., Safakhah, S., and Kheiroddin, A. (2011) Reviewing behavior of un- reinforced brick-walls using push-over analysis. Journal of Seismology & Earthquake Engineering, 13, 41-52 (in Persian).
21. Zampieri, P., Tecchio, G., Da Porto, F., and Modena, C. (2014) Limit analysis of transverse seismic capacity of multi-span masonry arch bridges. Bull. Earthquake Eng., 13, 1557-1579.
22. Paulay, P. and Priestley, M.J.N. (1992) Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings. John Wiley & sons, Inc.
23. Lourenco, P.G., Rots, J., and Blaauwendraad, J. (1998) Continuum Model for Masonry: Parameter Estimation and Validation. Journal of Structural Engineering, 124,642-652.
24. Costa, A.A., Arede, A., Penna, A., and Costa, A. (2013) Free rocking response of a regular stone masonry wall with equivalent block approach: experimental and analytical evaluation. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 42, 2297-2319.
25. Yim, C.S., Chopra, A.K., and Penzien, J. (1980) Rocking response of rigid blocks to earthquakes. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 8, 565-587.
26. Abdsharifabadi, H. (1991) Earthquake and Common Buildings, Re. Rep. No.55. Building and Housing research Center, Iran (in Persian).
27. Costa, A.A., Arede, A., Penna, A., and Costa, A. (2012) Experimental Evaluation of the coefficient of restitution of rocking stone masonry façades. 15th International Brick and Block Masonry Conference, Brazil.
28. D'Ambrisi, A., Focacci, F., and Caporale, A. (2013) Strengthening of masonry unreinforced concrete railway bridges with PBO-FRCM materials. Composite Structures, 102, 193-204.