1. Croft, J. (1967) The influence of soil mineralogical composition on cement stabilization. Geotechnique, 17(2), 119-135.
2. Bell, F. (1996) Lime stabilization of clay minerals and soils. Engineering Geology, 42(4), 223-237.
3. Basma, A.A. and Tuncer, E.R. (1991) Effect of lime on volume change and compressibility of expansive clays. Transportation Research Record (1295).
4. Xiao, H., Lee, F.H., and Chin, K.G. (2014) Yielding of cement-treated marine clay. Soils and Foundations, 54(3), 488-501.
5. Lee, F.H., Lee, Y., Chew, S.H., and Yong, K.Y. (2005) Strength and modulus of marine clay-cement mixes. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 131(2), 178-186.
6. Gallavresi, F. (1992) Grouting Improvement of Foundation Soils, Grouting, Soil Improvement and Geosynthetics. ASCE, 1-38.
7. Kauschinger, J., Perry, E., and Hankour, R. (1992) Jet Grouting: State-of-the-Practice, Grouting, Soil Improvement and Geosynthetics, ASCE. 169-181.
8. Chia, B. and Tan, T. (1993) The use of jet grouting in the construction of drains in soft soils, Innovation in infrastructure development. Proc., 11th Conf. of ASEAN Fed. of Eng. Organisations, 20-26.
9. Yong, D., Hayashi, K., and Chia, B. (1996) Jet grouting for the construction of a RC canal in soft marine clay. Grouting and Deep Mixing: Proc. IS Tokyo, 96, 375-380.
10. Sugawara, S., Shigenawa, S., Gotoh, H., and Hosoi, T. (1996) Large-scale jet grouting for pre-strutting in soft clay. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Ground Improvement Geosystems: Grouting and Deep Mixing. AA Balkema, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 353-356.
11. Yahiro, T. and Yoshida, H. (1973) Induction grouting method utilizing high speed water jet. Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 359-362.
12. Kawasaki, T., Niina, A., Saitoh, S., Suzuki, Y., and Honjo, Y. (1981) Deep mixing method using cement hardening agent. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 721-724.
13. Saitoh, S., Suzuki, Y., Nishioka, S., and Okumura, R. (1996) Required strength of cement improved ground. Grouting and Deep Mixing, Balkema, 557-562.
14. Liao, H., Kao, T., Chen, M., and Wu, Z. (1992) Grouting for retaining wall movement control of a deep excavation in soft clay, Grouting in the ground. Proceedings of the Conference Organized by the Institution of Civil Engineers, Thomas Telford Publishing, 1994, 403-416.
15. Bergado, D., Ruenkrairergsa, T., Taesiri, Y., and Balasubramaniam, A. (1999) Deep soil mixing used to reduce embankment settlement. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Ground Improvement, 3(4), 145-162.
16. Horpibulsuk, S., Miura, N., and Bergado, D. (2004) Undrained shear behavior of cement admixed clay at high water content. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 130(10), 1096-1105.
17. Atkinson, J. (2000) Non-linear soil stiffness in routine design. Géotechnique, 50(5), 487-508.
18. Clayton, C. and Heymann, G. (2001) Stiffness of geomaterials at very small strains. Géotechnique, 51(3), 245-255.
19. Atkinson, J. and Sallfors, G. (1991) Experimental determination of soil properties (stress-stiain-time). Proc. 10th Eur. Conf: Soil Mech., Florence, p. 915.
20. Chiang, Y.C. and Chae, Y.S. (1972) Dynamic properties of cement treated soils. Highway Research Record, 379, 39-51.
21. Fam, M. and Santamarina, J. (1996) Study of clay-cement slurries with mechanical and electromagnetic waves. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 122(5), 365-373.
22. Fatahi, B., Le, T., and Khabbaz, H. (2013) Small-strain properties of soft clay treated with fibre and cement. Geosynthetics International.
23. Kai, Y. (2017) Small Strain Behaviour of Cement Treated Singapore Marine Clay. Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, National University of Singapore.
24. Yang, L. (2008) Shear Stiffness Modeling of Cemented Sand and Cemented Clay. Ph.D. Thesis, Department of University of Notre Dame, United States of America.
25. Hoyos, L.R., Puppala, A.J., and Chainuwat, P. (2004) Dynamic properties of chemically stabilized sulfate rich clay. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 130(2), 153-162.
26. Puppala, A.J., Kadam, R., Madhyannapu, R.S., and Hoyos, L.R. (2006) Small-strain shear moduli of chemically stabilized sulfate-bearing cohesive soils. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 132(3), 322-336.
27. Bengt, B. (1993) Ground Improvement. John Wiley and Sons Publishing Company.
28. Oates, J. (1998) Lime and Limestone. John Wiley and Sons Publishing Company.
29. Christensen, A. (1969) Cement modification of clay soils. Portland Cement Assoc. R & D Lab Bull.
30. Trhlíková, J., BOHáč, J., and MAšíN, D. (2012) Small-strain behaviour of cemented soils. Géotechnique, 62(10), 943.
31. Viggiani, G. and Atkinson, J. (1995) Interpretation of bender element tests. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences and Geomechanics, Abstracts, p. 373A.
32. Rajabi, H. and Sharifipour, M. (2017) An Experimental Characterization of Shear Wave Velocity (Vs) in Clean and Hydrocarbon-Contaminated Sand. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 35(6), 2727-2745.
33. Rajabi, H. and Sharifipour, M. (2018) Influence of weathering process on small-strain shear modulus (Gmax) of hydrocarbon-contaminated sand. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 107, 129-140.
34. Leong, E.C., Cahyadi, J., and Rahardjo, H. (2009) Measuring shear and compression wave velocities of soil using bender–extender elements. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 46(7), 792-812.
35. Arroyo, M., Muir Wood, D., and Greening, P. (2003) Source near-field effects and pulse tests in soil samples. Géotechnique, 53(3), 337-345.