1. Moehle, J. and Deierlein, G.G. (2004) A framework methodology for performance-based earthquake engineering. 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 679.
2. Rahimi, S. and Nemati, M. (2015) Introduction to Reliability Methods and its Applications in Structural Engineering. First National Conference on Applied Research in Civil Engineering (in Persian).
3. Rezaei, F., Gerami, M., and Naderpour, H. (2017) Evaluation of seismic reliability of steel moment resisting frames rehabilitated by concentric braces with probabilistic models. Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering (JSCE), 4(2), 5-18 (in Persian).
4. Liel, A.B., Haselton, C.B., Deierlein, G.G., and Baker, J.W. (2009) Incorporating modeling uncertainties in the assessment of seismic collapse risk of buildings. Structural Safety, 31(2), 197-211.
5. Altieri, D., Tubaldi, E., Patelli, E., and Dall’ Asta, A. (2017) Assessment of optimal design methods of viscous dampers. Procedia Engineering, 199, 1152-1157.
6. Guo, A., Xu, Y., and Wu, B. (2002) Seismic reliability analysis of hysteretic structure with viscoelastic dampers. Engineering Structures, 24(3), 373-383.
7. Mahsuli, M. (2012) Probabilistic Models, Methods, and Software for Evaluating Risk to Civil Infrastructure. University of British Columbia.
8. Mahsuli, M. and Haukaas, T. (2013) The Computer Program Rt. (The University of British columbia) Retrieved: http://terje.civil.ubc.ca/the-computer-program-rt/.
9. Mahsuli, M. and Haukaas, T. (2012) Computer program for multimodel reliability and optimization analysis. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 27(1), 87-98.
10. Dall’Asta, A., Scozzese, F., Ragni, L., and Tubaldi, E. (2017) Effect of the damper property variability on the seismic reliability of linear systems equipped with viscous dampers. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 15(11), 5025-5053.
11. Agency, F.E. (2009) Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors. FEMA P695.
12. Maniei, S., Sarvoghad moghaddam, A., and Ghafouri ashtiani, M. (2016) Probabilistic Assessment of the Asymmetric Collapsing Short Buildings in the Plan. Bulletin of Earthquake Science and Engineering, 3(2), 47-69, (in Persian).
13. Karavasilis, T.L. (2016) Assessment of capacity design of columns in steel moment resisting frames with viscous dampers. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 88, 215-222.
14. Karavasilis, T. and Konstantinos, K. (2019) Limits for the interstorey drift sensitivity coefficient θ of steel MRFs with viscous dampers designed according to Eurocode 8. Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 117, 203-215.
15. Agency, F.E. (2003) HAZUS-MH MR4 Technical Manual. National Institute of Building Sciences and Federal Emergency Management Agency (NIBS and FEMA), 213.
16. Agency, F.E. (2000) Recommended Seismic Design Criteria for New Steel Moment-Frame Buildings. FEMA350, 196.
17. Vamvatsikos, D. and Cornell, C.A. (2004) Applied incremental dynamic analysis. Earthquake Spectra, 20(2), 523-553.
18. Bucher, C.G. and Bourgund, U. (1990) A fast and efficient response surface approach for structural reliability problems. Structural Safety, 7(1), 57-66.
19. Myers, R.H. and Carter, W.H. (1973) Response surface techniques for dual response systems. Technometrics, 15(2), 301-317.
20. Zhang, Z.Y., Huang, W.B., Zhou, Y.F., and Song, T.S. (2012) Seismic reliability analysis of complex structure. Advanced Materials Research, 446, 2321-2325. Trans Tech Publ.
21. Lignos, D.G. and Krawinkler, H. (2011) Deterioration modeling of steel components in support of collapse prediction of steel moment frames under earthquake loading. Journal of Structural Engineering, 137(11), 1291-1302.
22. Wolfe, R., Yun, H.B., Masri, S., Tasbihgoo, F., and Benzoni, G. (2008) Fidelity of reduced‐order models for large‐scale nonlinear orifice viscous dampers. Structural Control and Health Monitoring: The Official Journal of the International Association for Structural Control and Monitoring and of the European Association for the Control of Structures, 15(8), 1143-1163.